Saturday 16 May 2015

Mimi's Many loves - Penny Black

Good morning and hello.
It's finally stopped raining long enough for me to send the hubster out to dig over the front borders.
Planted some geraniums in the troughs under the window and the borders 
underneath are going to have lilac slate put down.
It's getting impossible for me to weed etc now and I can't keep making hubby do it all so slate chips are going down and we'll get some yummy pots and have potted plants instead to make it easier.
Any way enough of that.
My card today is another created for Penny Black and more.
I have used another stamp from the Mimi's many loves set.
Coloured using my Promarkers. 
I can't for the life of me find my colouring pencils.
This time she is in the garden.
Dies used are Timm Holtz tattered florals and 
Mariane Design LR0141 :)
  I am entering this into the following...
Penny Black and more - Dies and punches
Creative corner - Spring in the air
Penny Black Saturday -  Nature
Fantasy Stampers - Girl power

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the flower top right! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the flower top right! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your pots will look lovely - I have some on gravel, although that does let the odd weed through still!
    What a pretty card and your paper complements the image perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done! Love the designer paper and great use of dies/punches.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete