Wednesday 22 May 2013

Teabag tile and backing paper freebie

Quickie freebie post today but just a little reminder that if anyone has any tips for getting on a Design Team do please feel free to email me anyoldcraft@gmail.com
Do designers approach you or do you approach them ?
All suggestions welcome :)

Hope you like this freebie :)
To say thank you please click here and I promised it doesn't cost you anything.
Thank you to those who always click as a thank you it is very much appreciated.

To save just click on the image then right click and save as :)
Teabag tile
Backing paper


3 comments:

  1. Hi Anyoldcraft, Your blog is amazing! I would like you visit my blog pls.
    left to you a prize!!!
    Kind regards,
    http://artemanual-scrap.blogspot.tw/2013/05/mi-primer-premio.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tea folding papers. I love tea folding on my cards and had gotten away from it but thank you for your papers and your blog, I am back to it. Thank you so much for sharing them. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete