Wednesday 10 April 2013

Blue and green floral teabag paper and tile freebie

Good afternoon everyone.
I hope you are all having a good day.
Bit chilly here but the forecast for the week-end is looking mighty fine.
Temperatures forecast of 18-20 which is better than our current 0-5
Time to get out the sun lounger ? ROFL
I have a tea bag paper for you today and the tile I made.
Thank you all for the lovely comments I have been receiving they are fabulous and I feel very loved.
I will be adding some of the card sheets I have made so you will be able to see just how easy they are to make up.

If you haven't done so today and you like my blog freebies please consider clicking here as a thank you. 
It is very much appreciated and doesn't cost you anything unless you decide to buy something ;)

To save the paper and tile at full size click on the image and then right click to save.




5 comments:

  1. beautiful paper and tile.. love both..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors... thanks so much for these. Teabag folding is one of my favorite cardmaking techniques.

    Blessings to you,
    Carol

    https://www.facebook.com/cable.crafts?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sheets Julie! LOVE the colors you used. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie ,these are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely tea bag tiles!

    ReplyDelete